You may have seen ordinarily on the television that a news correspondent goes on the spot on January 26 (January 26) or August 15 (August 15) and makes inquiries about the distinction in the significance of the two dates. Usually done that individuals can not give precise data about the Republic Day and the fifteenth of August ie the Freedom Day.
Ordinarily, instructors of government schools can’t differentiate about Republic Day and Autonomy Day. At that point, the inquiry is asked, what data will be given to the kids when these instructors don’t have any acquaintance with themselves.
How about we endeavor to beat any such perplexity and to comprehend the contrast between the two national celebrations.
1. We celebrate 26th January consistently as Republic Day
While observing August 15 as Freedom Day
2. The celebration celebrated on January 26 is otherwise called Republic Day.
While the celebration celebrated on August 15 is likewise called Freedom Day.
3. The Constitution of India happened on 26 January 1950.
While on fifteenth August 1947, India was freed from the subjugation of the English.
Peruse this article likewise Paper on Republic Day 2019-2020
4. On January 26, 1950, the nation’s first President Dr. Rajendra Prasad assumed control
While around 2 years 5 years prior, on August 15, 1947, Jawaharlal Nehru assumed control as the nation’s first Leader.
5. On Republic Day, Republic Day March is lifted on 26th January at Rajpath in the national capital of Delhi.
While the Executive tends to the nation from Red Fortress in Delhi on August 15
6. On 26th January the Leader of India floats the Tricolor on Rajpath
While on fifteenth August the nation’s Executive drifts the tricolor with the bulwarks of the Red Fortification.